Our wines are a result of blending after vinification by grape
variety, in accordance with the specifications of the Coteaux
• Delicate and aromatic Provence rosés combining Grenache Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cinsault;
• Fresh and fruity white wines with a blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Grenache Blanc, as well as Rolle (Vermentino) for Château du Seuil; these white, original wines are one of the domain's specialities;
• Finally great, powerful and robust Provence red wines that founded Château du Seuil's reputation; these reds are a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Grenache.
Two types are proposed:
• The Château du Seuil range includes fresh, gourmet wines that can be opened for any occasion.
• The Château Grand Seuil range offers wines issued from selected parcels. Whites and reds are aged in barrels from 9 to 12 months. The wines are richer, silkier and more complex, with a greater ageing potential that marry perfectly with gastronomic cuisine. They are the quintessence of the domain.
A sparkling wine made in the traditional way: "The Grand Seuil" is also available at the domain; it is the perfect accompaniment for your aperitifs and festive occasions.
Château du Seuil's wines are available in the domain's wine-tasting cellar, where they can be enjoyed everyday, and on the online store, as well as with Aix-en-Provence and Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur wine merchants.